- Provide guidance and day-to-day training to staff within assigned area.
- Carry out day-to-day operations in managing floor control to maintain & improve quality, service cleanliness & ambience.
- Manage and coordinate activities with people, products and equipment to maximize sales and profit.
- Lead a team of service staff within assigned unit by allocating tasks and roles for individuals in the service team.
- Check readiness of restaurant for service day and brief service crew on staffing roster for service day.
- Manage customer flow and seating arrangement.
- Oversee the service rendered by the team to ensure it meets the quality, service, cleanliness and values standards.
- Manage cash floats, audit rolls, and provide technical troubleshoot for cash register errors when necessary.
- Ensure documentation of all cash shortage and surplus in record book and to tally payment collection.
- Act as point of escalation for service crew regarding service issues.
- Resolve day-to-day operation issues as and when it occurs and to provide support as necessary.
- Lead investigation and resolution of all complex customer complaints and/or feedback in a timely and efficient manner.Train and monitor staff in the company SOPs (standard operating procedures).
- Ensure workplace safety practices.